Position: Project Coordinator
Location: Sacramento, CA
Enable Energy, Inc. was founded on the vision and belief that renewable energy has the power to fundamentally change the world, while providing significant economic benefit to our customers. Our leadership team has started, run or helped build many of the leading technology and project development companies in the renewable power industry. The Enable Energy team has more than 100 years of combined renewable experience and is responsible for more than 1 gigawatt of installed solar PV projects in utility, commercial and residential markets. We are looking for energetic, self-motivated and creative employees to join our team.
The Project Coordinatorwill work closely with the project manager to administer and organize all types of projects. The Project Coordinator will prepare comprehensive action plans, maintain project documentation, and handle financial queries.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
The following are duties and responsibilities of a Project Coordinator that must performed, when applicable, and which may be modified or expanded by Company from time to time with reasonable advance notice to Employee:
- Support Project Manager on projects that are pre-construction and under
- Serve as the primary responsible party for the coordination and tracking of all project-related activities from estimating and design through commissioning of the project under the direction of a Project
- Read and interpret Architectural, Structural, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil and Landscape drawings.
- Read and interpret geotechnical, environmental, and other associated consultant reports that are necessary to build
- Utilize construction software or other related software to manage budgets, schedules & project documentation.
- Work on concurrent projects and meet
- Support the develop of complete scopes of work for new project developments as well as rehabilitation of existingproperties.
- Assist the assembling of detailed bid analysis to be used in establishing contract values and billing documentation for the project. Work directly with Project Manager, and the sales and accounting departments to develop billing
- Assist in the effective management of customer experience and interaction from contract execution to asset
- Responsible for day-to-day project coordination, maintaining project schedules, delegating tasks, and managing project activities across multiple departments and functions under the direction of a Project
- Initiate and manage the application for customer permits and utility
- Assist in project cost management; responsible for managing change orders and tracking budget versus
- Support Subcontractor relations including: scheduling, subcontract management, communications, job reporting and
- Initiate, prepare, process and review requests for information as required by the
- Assist in contract management; ensure compliance with all agreements, including interconnection agreements and site control agreements; assist with and administer EPC contracts; assist with project financing
- Manage project documentation including cataloging photos, construction documents, project notes, equipment specifications and other relevant project
- Prepare owner manuals and closeoutmaterials
- Troubleshoot project issues as they arise; evaluate alternatives and propose
- Communicate project status, risks, and opportunities to Project Manager and Management
- Coordinate utility interconnection applications andagreements
- Other duties and responsibilities asassigned.
- Maintain a valid Driver’s License and a good driving record.
- Maintain proficiency with MS Excel, MS Word and project management tools (MS Project).
- Politely, effectively and succinctly communicate with customers, vendors, agencies and co-workers.
- Perform other general support duties as assigned by Employee’s supervisor.
- Perform all work on company provided or approved software and hardware.
- Comply with Company’s Injury and Illness Prevention Program (IIPP) and all Company and OSHA safety requirements, policies and training, including the proper use of personal protection equipment(PPE), ladders and scaffolding.
- Comply with all Company policiesand procedures as set forth in an Employee Handbook or otherwise published by Company from time to time.
- Comply with the terms of the Employee Confidentiality, Non-Compete, And Invention Assignment Agreement executed by Employee.
- Familiarity with the building/construction trades.
- GED or High School Diploma.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- OSHA 30 Training preferred.
- NABCEP PV or Thermal Certification preferred.
- Proficient with computers, reading blueprints, plans and specs.
- Experience implementing quality control/quality assurance processes.
- Demonstrated Safe Working Practices and knowledge of OSHA safety standards.
- Understanding of construction math.
- Success at managing and delivering construction projects on schedule and under budget.
- Ability to analyze project scenarios and implement site-specific design modifications.
- Self-starter with ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Proven ability to manage and motivate employees.
- Organized and able to meet deadlines.
- Great attention to detail with a commitment to quality workmanship.
- Must have a clean driving record and a valid driver’s license.
- Successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background check, national driving record, and drug screen.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Benefits:Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Leave, Paid Holidays, 401(k)